Re: The SS, Huh?
- From: "NoOption5L@xxxxxxx" <patrick.mckenzie84@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 13:36:04 -0700 (PDT)
On May 17, 10:57 pm, twk <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This new Chevy [SS] begs the question: Where is Ford's V8-powered, RWD
"NoOptio...@xxxxxxx" <patrick.mckenzi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SS is a designation, not a name. C'mon Chevy, get it right and call
it a Monte Carlo SS, or Impala SS, or Chevelle SS... something, but
not just SS.
Yeah, the "what" SS? Not a good name.
Super Shit? Naa, that was bad. Sorry.
Super Sloth. Better.
I got nuthin.
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
- Prev by Date: Re: 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 features clever variable-RPM launch control
- Next by Date: 662 HP Burnout
- Previous by thread: Re: The SS, Huh?
- Next by thread: 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 features clever variable-RPM launch control