Re: Ready For a New Boss 302?
- From: "dannas" <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 18:32:17 -0500
"GILL" <gilles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On May 18, 8:19 pm, GILL <gil...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Just relatively speaking, I doubt Ford will put "more" exotic type heads
the new 5-liter GT is still making headlines and we already haveI read elsewhere of a CT. dealer president who was there say that it
another super Stang in the pipeline.
will be mostly suspension upgrades, along with the slight hp bump. Much
like the original was.
What are you comparing the original's "slight bump in HP" to?
on the Boss.I do however realize what a canted valve head did for the
original Boss, it's always been one of my favorites.
Here's 15 gear grinding pages of very cool 32V TiVCT Tech info.
good write up on engine!
- Prev by Date: Re: Follow up on the old guard
- Next by Date: Re: Follow up on the old guard
- Previous by thread: Re: Ready For a New Boss 302?
- Next by thread: Re: Ready For a New Boss 302?