It's cold here in Minnesota!
- From: dickr2 <dickr2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 14:46:22 -0600
I pulled my Capri 5.0 into the garage in September for
a winter nap and left the hood open so I could watch for
any "critter" activity. I do like to start it up
occasionally in the winter just to check if the battery
is still OK and make sure no bird seed or other things
fly out of the heater or defroster. After many days of
below zero temps, it started fine today. When I pulled
the car back into the garage, I noticed some cracked corn
on the ground in back of the exhaust pipe. Upon further
examination I discovered a mouse had chewed through a
plastic bucket that I keep in the garage and had loaded
the exhaust pipe with cracked corn.
Sometimes, when I hear of someone storing a car in a barn
I wonder what they do to keep the mice from destroying
the interior, wiring, etc.
Hey, don't get me wrong, I love Mickey, but not his friends.
Dick 84 Capri RS 5.0
- Prev by Date: Re: Barrett Jackson
- Next by Date: Re: It's cold here in Minnesota!
- Previous by thread: Re: Proposed 2011 Mustang Line Up
- Next by thread: Re: It's cold here in Minnesota!