Re: The Z/28 Returns with 556 HP
- From: "Repairman" <repairman54@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 07:43:24 -0400
IMO the Camaro is better viewed in person.
I want to test drive one but no testers in my area yet, most are ordered
cars coming in or they sell right away. I need a 3 pedal car to test anyway.
I have driven a '10 GT 3 pedal car and compaired to my '07 GT 3 pedal the
only changes are less road noise coming from the back of the car, less lag
in the drive by wire throttle, suspension sounds tighter on the bumps.
Exaust has a tad more sound also. It has a inside trunk release and a
outside temp. gauge, things that should have been in the earlier car.
I don't like the cheesy looking LCD radio display or the ugly rear of the
car either. Oversized backup light lenses give it the ricer boy aftermarket
look that I don't like. The angled ends are too Accord like for me.
Nose is acceptible to me, but the tail, nope it's fugly.
I'll keep mine, new car is not worth the trade up penalty IMO.
- Prev by Date: Re: The Z/28 Returns with 556 HP
- Next by Date: Re: The Z/28 Returns with 556 HP
- Previous by thread: Re: The Z/28 Returns with 556 HP