Re: Clogged Injector(s)

about 200 for 19lb

"Dave Combs" <jdcombs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:D0BUe.2447$Cg.1539@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> My '90 LX 5.0 has developed a miss which has been determined by my
mechanic
> to being clogged injector(s)
> He wants to pull the intake manifold to run some tests to determine which
> one(s) it is. Since I plan to keep the car forever it seems to make more
> sense just to replace them all even if it costs more now.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Dave

  • Re: Ferrari break 20 year winter testing ban (Autosport)
    ... >> in the 1990's never to test outside of Europe because of the huge costs ... Dave ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: fclose() ?
    ... Dave ... MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Power 832 issue
    ... >> me lose sleep. ... My PGM2 was set to the wrong option. ... >>> Dave ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: ZIP 250MB
    ... Just have the multiple parts in the same location or drag and drop the first in the series ... in WinZIP and it should ask from the remaining files. ... Dave ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: List Box
    ... Dave ... MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)