Re: "Check Engine" again
- From: "maxpower" <damnnickname@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:00:21 -0400
"philthy" <dbrider@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
the stealership will want you to fork out more money then fork out somemore
is was the gas gap loose?? check it then make sure it's tight then undue
battery cab;le to reset the lite and see what happens like if it comes bac
on if it does then you have a issue for sure
"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:
I reported a week or so back that our '02 300M's "Check Engine" light
was on, with codes of P0335 and P0440 (camshaft and crankshaft psosition
sensor errors). This was remedied by replacing the camshaft position
sensor, and I paid the $100 deductible under my 7yr/70kMile warranty.
Now the "Check Engine" light is on again, with a P0441 error code
(evaporative system error).
Q1. With a series of error codes such as this, does it seem likely that
the error is in the computer rather than in any specific sensor?
Q2. Can the dealer reasonably expect me to pay yet another $100
deductible to fix this new (or is it?) problem?
- Prev by Date: Re: 89 town and country pivot bolt stuck.
- Next by Date: Re: 89 town and country pivot bolt stuck.
- Previous by thread: Re: "Check Engine" again
- Next by thread: Re: "Check Engine" again