- From: Harry K <turnkey4099@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
65 mph traffic, 2 lane (1 each way), I am back aways from 3 cars when
brake lights come on, slowing for a car ahead. They duck into the
breakdown lane and pass, as do I. He was turning left. Problem?
No turn signal.
On a highway notorious for rear enders
At an intersection that has had a fatality due to that very cause.
People who live on this highway have learned to stop on the right hand
shoulder until traffic clears before attempting a left turn. Except
on rare occasions it only takes a few minutes at most to get a safe
Manufacturers could save a bundle by leaving that unused stalk off the
- Prev by Date: Re: Turnsignal - never saw before
- Next by Date: Re: More stupidity
- Previous by thread: Saskatchewan Freeway
- Next by thread: Re: More stupidity