"I hope you get AIDS." Reporter catches people and even city employees using the handicap parking spot
- From: hippy dippy dude <""\"\"\"@bet sweet.bipy">
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 00:04:10 -0400
This kind of thing happens all the time. I'm handicapped. Not as bad as many others but sometimes it is a problem to walk a few steps.
i called the Police a couple of times about non handicapped parking in Handicap spots. They ar busy elsewhere or in one case the Officer drove by and looked but took off. Perhaps a higher priority called him to other duty.
I saw a young Lady park in one the other day. I confronted her. she said i just popped in for a minute. I was a little po ed as I was finding it difficult to walk but a few steps. She never came out and wife managed to get close to curb and I got out.
See it all the time. Motels and restaurants especially. tell the staff and they won't do anything. It might offend a customer. Some of the fines, posted on the signs are 500.00.
- Prev by Date: Re: Turnsignal - never saw before
- Next by Date: Re: Turnsignal - never saw before
- Previous by thread: Turnsignal - never saw before
- Next by thread: Re: "I hope you get AIDS." Reporter catches people and even city employees using the handicap parking spot