Tip for keeping cats off your convertible
- From: hippy dippy dude <""\"\"\"@bet sweet.bipy">
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 21:17:34 -0400
I'm n0t sure where I came across this but it really works.
I covered the convertible top with aluminum foil.
It only took twice and the cats stayed off. They don't like the slickness and unusual surface. You could see where they pierced the aluminum foil and it and they slid down the windshield,
They got onto the foil that overhung the windshield and their claws didn't damage anything. On did get on top but left quickly.
Since then no cats on the car.
- Prev by Date: Re: Driving Behind Vans/SUV's
- Next by Date: Re: Driving Behind Vans/SUV's
- Previous by thread: Re: Driving Behind Vans/SUV's
- Next by thread: Turnsignal - never saw before