Re: "Stunt" is Apparently Canadian for "MFFY"

In article <nha3s491a4fre6ukr7a3vb8kiioe8thr2j@xxxxxxx>,
Scott in SoCal <scottenaztlan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ontario has a "Stunt Driving" statute. If a cop charges you with Stunt
Driving, your car is immediately impounded for 7 days and your license
is suspended for 7 days while they figure out whether they want to
pursue the charges.

Gotta love their dedication to "innocent until proven guilty".
--
It's times like these which make me glad my bank is Dial-a-Mattress

  • Re: Science Fiction Writers - Threat or Menace?
    ... Cannot some of those relatives take away her keys and her car? ... Scott Schurink, 25, from Chestermere, Alberta, is a speed ... As such, he has had his license suspended 7 times, and has ... He drives a Nissan Maxima. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Science Fiction Writers - Threat or Menace?
    ... Cannot some of those relatives take away her keys and her car? ... Scott Schurink, 25, from Chestermere, Alberta, is a speed ... As such, he has had his license suspended 7 times, and has ... He drives a Nissan Maxima. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Predatory towing
    ... All the more rewason to report her car stolen. ... agency of that tow after the vehicle is removed from the private ... you only need the license in order to engage in commercial activity. ... “The right to travel on the public highways is a constitutional right.” - ...
    (misc.legal)
  • Re: Wheel torque specs (LONG)
    ... Sunday 8th broken car ... I felt a very gentle prompting to go to the Scott ... A blanket for seanie, figuring he ... Back to the broken car, ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Predatory towing
    ... All the more rewason to report her car stolen. ... agency of that tow after the vehicle is removed from the private ... public highway in this state, either directly or indirectly, but shall ... A person may not drive a motor vehicle upon a highway, unless the person then holds a valid driver's license issued under this code, except those persons who are expressly exempted under this code. ...
    (misc.legal)