Alesis Monitor Two Midrange Needed

Greetings all. I have a need for a replacement midrange for an Alesis
monitor two. Alternatively as that they are no longer available from
the factory or through distribution it seems, has anyone worked out a
workaround that parallels the original experience.

Thanks In advance.

  • Re: [opensuse] Opensuse 11.2, KDE4 Factory:, yast
    ... I listen in on the Factory list... ... You can chose your monitor resolution... ... autodetect doesn't work on your setup, ...
    (SuSE)
  • How to make only one thread sleep?
    ... creating detached worker threads. ... inserts them into a queue for the factory thread to extract. ... This design was chosen so that the monitor loop can continue running ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Ultracade not working. Hoping someone can help.
    ... I bought an Ultracade from Jack at Pinballsales.com between 2 or 3 ... It is a dedicated from the factory with a fairly large flat screen. ... "no signal" means that your monitor is working. ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: centipede help only shows green color any ideas?
    ... I've seen Centipedes with G07s and Zeniths from the factory so You'll have to look at the chassis and go to Bob Roberts site to identify which monitor you have. ... If so, re-cap the monitor, check the green pot and drive transistors ... on the neck board, and possibly hook the tube up to a rejuvenator to ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: Digital workflow - need some help please
    ... >SM193P (default monitor profile). ... You may be wondering how a default profile from the factory could be so ... monitor has very different brightness and contrast settings than they ...
    (rec.photo.digital)