2012 Winter NAMM Show Report

I've posted my NAMM show report. Visit my web page and check the Trade Show Reports section for a copy, or just be lazy and download it here:

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com/2012/01/28/2012-winter-namm-show-report/

--
"Today's production equipment is IT based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." - John Watkinson

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com - useful and interesting audio stuff

  • Re: 2012 Winter NAMM Show Report
    ... and download it here: ... "Today's production equipment is IT based and cannot be ... it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge ... interesting audio stuff ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: 2012 Winter NAMM Show Report
    ... and download it here: ... "Today's production equipment is IT based and cannot be ... it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge ... interesting audio stuff ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: My AES Show Report
    ... CES is coming soon also, but they aren't going to get a report this year because they changed their rules for press and now don't think my web site gets enough hits. ... "Today's production equipment is IT based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: How did this happen?
    ... piece of hardware junk sticking out and using up a port hasn't come ... As I understand the iApps, there's only one way to get them loaded on to your phone, and that's to download them from a single place. ... "Today's production equipment is IT based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: smitfraud creating fake registry entries??
    ... Download Adware-Virtumundo Removal Tool -- ... Information on the Adware-Virtumundo Removal Tool: ... On Win9x/ME platforms the report will not be shown in your bowser ... It would be best to scan in both Safe Mode and in Normal Mode and save a copy of the HTML ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)