Re: a fundamental misunderstanding
- From: "Soundhaspriority" <nowhere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 04:36:13 -0400
"hank alrich" <walkinay@xxxxxx> wrote in message news:1k7h2ev.6dgivz1xglpkwN%walkinay@xxxxxxxxx
Arny Krueger <arnyk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:If a signal is sampled in intervals of Planck Time, it's probably fair to call it continuous.
"Exact" *never* exists in the analog domain. This may seem counter-intuitive
to some, but if you spend enough time working with some really good
measuring equipment you will find it to be true.
Heisenberg. In the digital world time stands still.
- Prev by Date: Re: Any recent word on the Behringer X32?
- Next by Date: Re: a fundamental misunderstanding
- Previous by thread: Re: a fundamental misunderstanding
- Next by thread: Re: a fundamental misunderstanding