Re: MCA SP-1 sale
- From: walkinay@xxxxxx (hank alrich)
- Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 22:01:24 -0800
John Jacobson <jjoldcsss2345@xxxxxxx> wrote:
So, the reviews indicate this mike being extraordinary for the price and I'm
intrigued. What would I need besides the mike for a working recording
system? I use Minidisc for outdoor stuff and it has 1/8" input; the sound
card in the PC is the Audiophile 2496.
You'd need something with a mic preamp that offered phantom power,
preferably real 48 vdc phantom. I'm not familiar with your soundcard.
"drichard" <DRichard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
A while back someone was lamenting that the MCA SP-1 microphone had
increased in price from $40 to $50. (A steal at that price, even so.)
So I thought I would mention that PSSL has a special on them right now
Here's a link:
No, I don't work for PSSL, but I thought I'd pass this tip on to folks
that might be interested.
As for me, I already have four of the SP-1's, so I probably won't be
taking advantage of this special.
shut up and play your guitar
- Prev by Date: Re: MCA SP-1 sale
- Next by Date: Re: What does a linear phase eq do that others don't?
- Previous by thread: Re: MCA SP-1 sale
- Next by thread: Re: MCA SP-1 sale