Intonation and Recording vs Live Performance
- From: FS <sonnichs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 12:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone have any information on the apparent intonation of a
musical ensemble when recorded as opposed to the intonation when
Although our string ensemble is not remarkable for its intonation, it
always sounds much more in tune live, then when I listen to the
recordings that we are taking. I use an AT3202 mic which is fine for
solo work. Perhaps there is something lost in the digitizing (aliasing
etc), that leads to this apparent phenomenon?
- Prev by Date: Re: Intel to Soon Phase Out Most Core i7 Processors
- Next by Date: Re: Intonation and Recording vs Live Performance
- Previous by thread: ANOTHER POSSIBLE LAPTOP FOR MOBILE PROTOOLS SETUP??
- Next by thread: Re: Intonation and Recording vs Live Performance