Re: Semi-portable multitrack rec
- From: Sune TB Nielsen <suneni@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:17:34 +0100
Sune TB Nielsen wrote:geoff wrote:Peter Larsen wrote:Ok that sound really niceSune TB Nielsen wrote:There's a USB2 one for he Mackie M90 (or LianLi RH58) caddy too.
I need a recorder to bring with me to record concerts and sessionsWith that as the primary requirement you need to investigate how
in different studios and then home to mix at my PC DAW.
easy a complete file transfer is. The alesis has an addon
firewireport that fits directly on a drive caddy ....
Which ones of the MDR, SDR, HDR has analog I/O?
All , I think.
SDR has analogue 24 in and 24 out (D25, Tascam spec), plus ADAT and USB1.1.
USB2 adaptor (for all Mackie) available ex Oyen Digital
And the Mackies are cheaper than Tascam/Alesis
I will surely check these out!
As I understood the HDR is the one where you can plug monitor, mouse and keyboard in.
But what are the basic differences between SDR and MDR?
SDR seems smaller, but is that because it is newer or does it have less features?
- Prev by Date: Re: Newbie - do I need a pre-amp for my amp?
- Next by Date: Re: Semi-portable multitrack rec
- Previous by thread: Re: Semi-portable multitrack rec
- Next by thread: Re: Semi-portable multitrack rec