Revox PR99 Mk III question
- From: Emiliano Grilli <emiliano.grilli@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:19:16 -0800 (PST)
I'm just trying to set up my revox pr 99 myself: I bought an alignment
tape and I've tried to follow the procedure. It seems that all is
going well... (forgive me but these are my first alignments..), I've
got a recorded signal that's pretty similar to what's on the SOURCE
The problem is that on the SOURCE I have a signal that's a lot weaker
in the low end that what is coming in.
I've not taken it apart the machine yet, but in the manual I don't see
anything referring to the eq of the input signal...
thank you in advance.
Linux user #209089
- Prev by Date: Re: Behringer MXB1002 vs. the UBB1002 Eurorack - pls help
- Next by Date: Copyright Question (using a radio clip in a song)
- Previous by thread: Low cost mic/pre combo for recording home brew guit/vocs
- Next by thread: Re: Revox PR99 Mk III question