Re: Don't shoot me! Ipod 411
- From: "joe mama" <dmoss74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:25:31 -0800
"Laurence Payne" <NOSPAMlpayne1ATdsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:38:22 -0800, "joe mama" <dmoss74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
i just loaded a 30gig ipod with direct wav files and want to et the best
sound possible into an aux input on my home stereo. i tried a dock with an
1/8" output, put a direct 2 RCA to 1/8" connector into that, then pl;ugged
my good interconnects into that.
"Good interconnects"? Do you believe in magic?
meaning my siltech classics? i think they are pretty good. i don't know
about magical, but they get the job done for me.
- Prev by Date: Re: The correct way to wire a microphone cable as unbalanced
- Next by Date: Re: Don't shoot me! Ipod 411
- Previous by thread: Re: Don't shoot me! Ipod 411
- Next by thread: Re: Don't shoot me! Ipod 411