Don't shoot me! Ipod 411
- From: "joe mama" <dmoss74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:38:22 -0800
i just loaded a 30gig ipod with direct wav files and want to et the best
sound possible into an aux input on my home stereo. i tried a dock with an
1/8" output, put a direct 2 RCA to 1/8" connector into that, then pl;ugged
my good interconnects into that.
in a word, the sound is unimpressive. now i know that the ipod isn't a high
quality audio device, but i do have my files all as wavs (no compression
whatsoever), and i am trying to get the cleanest and best sounding soultion.
are there docks that have two RCA jacks already on them? i can't imaging
that even withthe adapter that i am getting the best sound. the separation
is lacking, and the SN ratio is pretty bad. and what would the best input be
for this? i guess it doesn't really matter. the preamp and amp are doing all
any help would be great.
- Prev by Date: Re: The correct way to wire a microphone cable as unbalanced
- Next by Date: Re: Don't shoot me! Ipod 411
- Previous by thread: Tape recorders
- Next by thread: Re: Don't shoot me! Ipod 411