Re: IDE Win98SE HD to USB?
- From: "David Morgan \(MAMS\)" <findme@xxxxxxxxxxxx/Odm>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 05:23:50 GMT
"Rob Reedijk" <reedijk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:fme7mm$pbs$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Arny Krueger <arnyk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"David Morgan (MAMS)" <findme@xxxxxxxxxxxx/Odm> wrote in
The ticking in the HD still makes me recommend cloning to
a new HD, but....
When is the last time you put a power supply in the
Got one you can rob long enough to check it out on this
The ticking sound is almost certainly the hard drive on the brink of
Thanks for all the replies guys. But if the harddrive is the problem,
shouldn't I still be able to boot up from CD?
You have to boot into the BIOS and set the startup drive order with
the CDRom as the number one option.
- Prev by Date: Re: Vintage Shure 55c, trouble getting good sound quality
- Next by Date: Re: Oscilloscope?
- Previous by thread: Re: IDE Win98SE HD to USB?
- Next by thread: Re: IDE Win98SE HD to USB?