Re: 7-second delay
- From: "Arny Krueger" <arnyk@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:13:14 -0500
"Richard Crowley" <rcrowley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Laurence Payne" wrote ...
"Tim Perry" wrote:
I dont know what "living room quality" means but for
delays I prefer this
I wouldn't call it inexpensive, but it is realible and
easy to use. All the software solutions require a computer with
soundcard...that won't be
But as one's very likely sitting there anyway....
Or an old junker that someone is throwing out is perfectly
capable of doing this kind of delay (or likely several
other functions that may be useful.)
Can you name some XP software to do the delay?
- Prev by Date: Re: How to deal with ear fatigue?
- Next by Date: Re: Totally Wierd Problem With Cakewalk.
- Previous by thread: Re: 7-second delay
- Next by thread: Re: 7-second delay