Re: ADC converters + PC DAW
- From: Mike Rivers <mrivers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:05:35 -0700
On Jul 22, 11:44 am, mmm.gui...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
The main thing I do not like
about the audiophile is that it my one seems to have a horrible
inherent hiss to it (both on recording + output) and far louder than
my creative soundblaster audigy zs hiss
I suspect that this has do do with incorrect setting of input and
output levels. There's no reason for it to be noisy if it's set up
correctly and not broken.
I just seem to get a heavy
sound twist to the recordings (sort of like how poor speakers
represent low bass notes with reduced definition), which I suppose
could very well be caused by my mic preamp or mic.
Certainly there's nothing inherent in the sound card that would do
this. It's possible that you had some equalization set up as a default
with your Audigy (I beleve there's a way to do that as "compensation"
for certain types of speakers) and you got accustomed to that sound,
which you don't have with the Audiophile, which puts out what you put
- Prev by Date: Re: recomendations for multitrack DAW?
- Next by Date: Re: Recycling a car Nakamichi line level crossover, in a home hi-fi system
- Previous by thread: Re: ADC converters + PC DAW
- Next by thread: Re: ADC converters + PC DAW