Re: CC dumps for sale!Fresh data base availeble for USA,CANADA,EUROPE!Legit seller!

DUMPS, CC, CVV, PLASTIC PRODUCTION

We offer big, always fresh database of skimmed dumps ( original Track1
and Track2 )

- USA

MasterCard, Visa Classic - $20
Visa Gold/Platinum/Corporate/Signature/Business - $40
American Express - $30

CANADA

MasterCard, Visa Classic -$20
Visa Gold/Platinum/Corporate/Signature/Business - $40

EU

MasterCard, Visa Classic - $70
Visa Gold/Platinum/Corporate/Signature/Business - $100

ASIA

Visa Gold/Platinum/Corporate/Business - $100

Fulls USA, UK, ASIA

USA $15
EU $20
ASIA $20

Fulls come with this info

Firstname: *********
Lastname: **********
Address: ***********
City: **************
State: ***********
Zipcode: ***********
Phone: *************
SSN: ***************
Mother'sMaidenName:*
DOB: *******
CardBank: ****** ***
CardType: *********
Cardname: **********
Cardnumber: ********
Expiry Date: **-****
CVV2: ***
Employment: ********
Position Held: *****

CVV for sale many countries

USA $3
UK $3
EU $4
ASIA $5

- many BINS, we charge bin selection 1$ per cvv

Plastic production

1) Manufacturing plastic cards ready for shopping
2) Record on white and color plastic.

plastic with HOLO 50$

WE GIVE BIG DISCOUNTS FOR BIGGER OFFERS AND REGULAR CUSTOMERS.
WE DON'T GIVE ANYTHING FOR FREE, JUST BUY ONE AND TRY IT.
REPLACEMENT POLICY FOR NON WORKING STUFF.
PAYMENT THROUGHT EGOLD, WEBMONEY AND WU ( MIN ORDER FOR WU IS $300).

CONTACT: ICQ 374-624-917
E-MAIL: Best-Service@xxxxxxxxxxxx

.