Re: declicker component for home stereo?
- From: Donald Sauter <donaldsauter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 24 May 2007 15:56:07 -0700
On May 20, 8:35 am, "William Sommerwerck" <grizzledgee...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Look on eBay for a Burwen (or KLH) TNE-7000A. Works beautifully. I have one
permanently installed in the phono chain.
Thanks, William. I see it has gotten high praise elsewhere on the
web, too. Might
you or anyone comment on the job it does compared to a decent audio
program, like DC Live or DC Six? I use Goldwave declick/depop in the
mode. Would it do more or less than that? Comparable? Blow it
I suppose the Burwen needs line level input? I'd like to just hook it
up between my phonograph
and receiver, but I'm guessing I have to get a pre-amp in front of it,
Thanks to everyone for their help so far. Maybe I won't have to jump
off a bridge after all.
- Prev by Date: Re: Loudness or proudness.
- Next by Date: Re: Stereo mic for music recording
- Previous by thread: Re: declicker component for home stereo?
- Next by thread: Re: declicker component for home stereo?