Re: Printable CDRs and Ink Jet Printing

"Arny Krueger" wrote ...
"Chevdo" wrote ...
Richard Crowley wrote ...

The only discs I can use reliably with mine are
the absolutely smooth, mirror finish discs.

which also happen to be the cheapest, in my neck of the
woods anyway! Casio CW printers rule!

I haven't had any problems with my CW, printing on discs with embossed letters and texture. It's probably a matter of degree.

It almost seems like my particular unit doesn't "press"
the head/ribbon against the surface of the disc as much
as it should, but there is no way of adjusting it (or even
any way of accessing the mechanism to kludge it :-(

  • CD services. Order what you want get it when you need it.
    ... If you just need insert printing, jewel boxes or cd printing we can do ... CD DUPLICATED With on Discs Print 79 CENTS EACH ... PANEL INSERTS 40 CENTS EACH ...
    (rec.music.makers.marketplace)
  • Re: DVD-RW doesnt work
    ... Cari Printing & Imaging ... "Lenny" wrote in message ... Writing on DVD+R and CD-R discs works fine on both writers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: More 5D evidence...
    ... >> He's refering to the CD printing function of the Canon inkjets being ... Labels" or the like. ... I now have a printer entirely dedicated to printing CD/DVD labels. ... Costco sells a stack of 100 White printable TDK DVD-R discs for cheap. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: d drive problem on windows xp
    ... Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware) ... > Over the weekend i tried loading 2 discs. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Printable CDRs and Ink Jet Printing
    ... woods anyway! ... Casio CW printers rule! ... I haven't had any problems with my CW, printing on discs with embossed ...
    (rec.audio.pro)