Re: Tascam MS 16 parts
- From: "JP Gerard" <jpgerard@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:11:46 +0200
I fairly sure that a capstan motor could be found via the Tascam dealer
My local T dealer has always been a great help, if he could get me a 38
capstan assembly, I'm sure other stuff could ordered still.
There's quite a bit left in Japan, takes ages to get it delivered though.
"RMP_ENGINEER" <RMP_ENGINEER.1wrpbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message
> Hey Mitchell,
> I know this is a pretty old post, but I'm checking to see if you still
> have parts from that MS-16 around. Looking for the capstan/motor and
> the PCB that is attached to the bottom of the motor. If you could,
> please contact me at james@xxxxxxxxxxx with the subject line "MS-16
> CAPSTAN" and let me know. Thanks,
- Prev by Date: Rane TTM54i or Allen & Heath Xone 02?
- Next by Date: industry stats ...?
- Previous by thread: Rane TTM54i or Allen & Heath Xone 02?
- Next by thread: industry stats ...?