Re: Tascam MS 16 parts

I fairly sure that a capstan motor could be found via the Tascam dealer
network.

My local T dealer has always been a great help, if he could get me a 38
capstan assembly, I'm sure other stuff could ordered still.
There's quite a bit left in Japan, takes ages to get it delivered though.

JP

"RMP_ENGINEER" <RMP_ENGINEER.1wrpbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message
de news:RMP_ENGINEER.1wrpbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Hey Mitchell,
>
> I know this is a pretty old post, but I'm checking to see if you still
> have parts from that MS-16 around. Looking for the capstan/motor and
> the PCB that is attached to the bottom of the motor. If you could,
> please contact me at james@xxxxxxxxxxx with the subject line "MS-16
> CAPSTAN" and let me know. Thanks,
>
> James
>

> --
> RMP_ENGINEER

  • Re: Sony SL-5200 Servo / Video Problems
    ... circuit for the B1 speed, another for B2, etc.. ... It's also possible the B2 speed adjustment ... If the problem is mechanical then the capstan motor might have met its ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Sony VCR SLV-E120
    ... TY Randy, ... I indeed have seen the warped PCB's holding the capstan motor stator coils ... causing to interfere with its rotor and being grinded.....but that was on ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Ampex AG-440 voltage question
    ... If it's a regular 440B, it's very difficult because you need to replace the ... capstan motor. ... Thanks Scott. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)