Re: How is a mic able to handle so many sounds?
- From: "Phil Allison" <philallison@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 10:21:01 +1000
> Arny Krueger wrote:
>> Sound in some sense is a signal, like an electrical signal in a wire. If
>> you can comprehend a wire carrying many sounds at the same time, then a
>> mic carrying many sounds at the same time is about the same thing.
> Huh? The electrical signal is what the wire is carrying AFTER the
> microphone has converted all these different sounds to the electrical
> About the same thing?
** It is completely analogous.
Not very bright are you.
Talking to parrots is you normal level - eh ?
- Prev by Date: Re: long TOSLINK connection using sc/st glass fiber
- Next by Date: Re: What Year Did Jazz Die
- Previous by thread: Re: How is a mic able to handle so many sounds?
- Next by thread: Re: How is a mic able to handle so many sounds?