Re: Consider the issue of free trade

On Jul 29, 5:32 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
<artygu...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 29, 7:30 pm, ScottW2 <Scott...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Obviously, none of them have ever lost a job to outsourcing.

Outsourcing is simply an expression of free enterprise.

Tell it to the unemployed and a market that can't produce enough
taxes
to pay for your services.

ScottW

  • Re: OT: Recall Springtime for Hitler ?
    ... Isn't it the market, and your competence, that determines your pay? ... I would agree that housing prices and taxes are an area where 100% free-market ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: This does not make sense to me
    ... 6.2% from the employee and 6.2% from the employer. ... taxes is passed on to employees in the form of lower wages than would ... has to pay the market price or do without the labor. ... market price of labor much the same way that health insurance is. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: OT: newsgroup SPAM
    ... My apologies if this shows up twice. ... Half of his cabinet picks don't know how to pay their taxes, ... That will cure the current Financial Debacle pronto! ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Excellent letter
    ... Are you aware that the top 10% of earners pay over 70% of all of our ... than 3% of our total taxes? ... It might be true iof youe xcluded the millions of tax ... While he may pay less per dollar of income, ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Excellent letter
    ... Are you aware that the top 10% of earners pay over 70% of all of our ... than 3% of our total taxes? ... While he may pay less per dollar of income, ... generous tax deferral or avoidance options that the common guy does not. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)