Re: ET2 Tonearm
- From: Howard Ferstler <ferstle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:21:26 -0400
dave weil wrote:
On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 14:44:18 -0400, Howard Ferstler
The stuff I write poops on your party.
Now Howard, aren't you being a little harsh on yourself calling your
written output "shit"?
Trust me, Dave, I am my own worst critic. Well, I "was" my own worst critic. I am retired from the audio-journalism rat race and happy to be that way. You have to be part sadist and part masochist to be an audio writer, and you have to be half crazy to care enough about the hobby to take what any of those people (including me) say seriously.
I hope you are enjoying your audio gear as much as I am enjoying mine. Funny how much fun the hobby becomes when you stop taking it seriously.
- Prev by Date: Re: A reasonable argument against double blind tests?
- Next by Date: Re: A reasonable argument against double blind tests?
- Previous by thread: Re: ET2 Tonearm
- Next by thread: Goddammit, where are my $(*% royalties?