Note to paul packer

Here's a kind of charity even you can afford to dole out.

Jenn said:

Name-calling is the best you can do?

"The pre-requisite lobotomy ensures that."
Arny, exactly 1 min. before posting the above.

Arny, I promise that this is the last time I'll post in this way, other
than when you personally attack me. I'm trying to help, really. Based
on the above, do you see why people are critical of you here? The
"persecution" that you complain about is brought on by your "what's
good for the goose can be ignored by the gander" attitude and actions.

See how sweetly Jenn phrases her comment so as to completely mask the
subtext?

Please, for your own happiness, consider this. I think that you're
probably a good person, but you seem to have a blind spot in this area.
Best wishes to you.

Arnii Krooger is "probably a good person". Far out, man!

I believe Jenn could sweet-talk a used car dealer into giving full NADA
value on a trade-in.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.

  • Re: Note to paul packer
    ... Arny, exactly 1 min. before posting the above. ... than when you personally attack me. ... See how sweetly Jenn phrases her comment so as to completely mask the ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Question for Jenn re Bruckners 6th
    ... and more sitting with the 1sts and 2nds split. ... to bring out the tenor and bass string sound, ... As usual Jenn, your just repeating thing's that Arnii Krooger already ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: What a collector gains and loses
    ... Jenn your're obscession with classicle music is obseen. ... Arnii Krooger is not here to debate you cos Arnii is alway's the first one to ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: A reasonable argument against double blind tests?
    ... Arny Krueger wrote: ... other than when you personally attack me. ... Other than quotes of post by others such as yourself Jenn, ... I spent Saturday building a shed for Habitat with some very nice people. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: A reasonable argument against double blind tests?
    ... other than when you personally attack me. ... Other than quotes of post by others such as yourself Jenn, ... last time I mentioned persecution, was in a post where I talked about *your* ... I spent Saturday building a shed for Habitat with some very nice people. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)