Re: Terrierborg's dropping IQ

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:26:09 -0400, George M. Middius <cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net> wrote:

paul packer said:

And the little children are lucky you're not a teacher.

Actually, I am. Or at least I used to be.

That must have been handy. Children are very amused by sockpuppets.
:-)

Thank's Paull for admitting Mr. Peckar that you're experience with
children Saul is limited to burning around the bush Mr. Praker.

That's an oddly Biblical post, George.

  • Re: Terrierborgs dropping IQ
    ... children Saul is limited to burning around the bush Mr. Praker. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Chez Watt
    ... Whether the monastery takes deliveries of asbestos ... I have been to the monastery and have seen the bush with my own eyes. ... it is not still burning -- that ended when Moses left. ... The plant I know under that name is Kochia ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: What happened
    ... The bush burned in fire but was not consumed. ... A friend of mine visiting the Sinai Desert saw a burning ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Hu Jintao greeted by a chorus of boos
    ... > Was Hu greeted with riot and burning effigee like our emperor Bush, ... > home and globally(recall the recent violence in Argentina and Brazil)? ... > took part in marches across India, some burning effigies of Bush" ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • Re: OT - Re: Bristol Palin Reality Show: Pulled From Prime Time, ...
    ... Hamurabi, without agreeing that they were passed forlth from a burning ... bush or divinely inspired. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)