Murtha: Truthteller and Realist
- From: George M. Middius <cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:55:30 -0400
Scooter, are you still barking? Kee-rist!
Today's Washington Post has a story on the wonderful job our fearless
leaders are doing in the "war on terror".
Of course this story could be a plant by al Jazeera, or France, or "the
liberals". Heh. But I tend to give it credence because the soldiers
whose accounts are quoted are identified by name.
This war is a quagmire. Our military is not suited to the task, either
by training or by equipment. Not to mention we just don't have enough
soldiers to pacify Iraq. And yet, as Murtha cogently observed, no amount
of failure and bloodshed will influence Dumbya to change direction.
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
- Prev by Date: Terrierborg's dropping IQ
- Next by Date: Re: More snot from Slimeborg
- Previous by thread: re: OT Murtha Nailed
- Next by thread: Re: Murtha: Truthteller and Realist