Re: Unbiased Listening

On 22 Feb 2006 05:39:21 -0800, "124"
<rooggadsee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I pretty much agree with all of the above; I've never argued against
this.

You, paul packer, Robert, and Paul B are beginning to sound a little
like objectivists. And, as Martha might say, that is a good thing.
Beware of assimilation. Fear the hive.

I doubt it, but really I just want to know why everyone else gets
capitals and I don't.

  • Re: Unbiased Listening
    ... not objective) quality of the sound depends only on the sound. ... brain is actively involved in evaluation and here the identity of the ... You, paul packer, Robert, and Paul B are beginning to sound a little ... like objectivists. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Unbiased Listening
    ... You, paul packer, Robert, and Paul B are beginning to ... sound a little like objectivists. ... And, as Martha might ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Arny ! Why dont you STFU ?
    ... paul packer wrote: ... In most cases they end up abusing the sound IMHO. ... So much for my tolerance of utterly daft ideas. ... perfectly tolerant of utterly daft ideas. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: The Benefits of Cream Electret: "The Cream Is A Scream!"
    ... paul packer wrote: ... Yes, but no one believes you anymore, Mr. Sound. ... would say the attempt to shill is effectively blocked. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: The Benefits of Cream Electret: "The Cream Is A Scream!"
    ... soundhaspriority wrote: ... paul packer wrote: ... Yes, but no one believes you anymore, Mr. Sound. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)