Re: L.Greenhill, Stereo Review, Aug. 1983,p.51

"Arny Krueger" <arnyk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"George M. Middius" <cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
[dot] net> wrote in message
Jenn said:

Hey, I live in a community that prizes status symbols -
houses, cars, boats, degrees club memberships. I get

Degrees are status symbols?

Krooger doesn't have any degrees, you know.

There is no such person as "Krooger" in the real world, so of course he or
she or whatever Middius imagines in his delusional state, has no degrees.

OTOH Krueger has a BS in Egineering.

in what engineering specialty?

Posted via - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service