The Line Between Reality and Delusion?

"John Atkinson" wrote

You really screwed-the-pooch when you professionally
disrespected him in your handling of the debate.

If you say so, Mr. Powell. But I am not sure how am
I am supposed to have disrespected Arny Krueger at
the HE 2005 debate. I am not attempting a flame, just
puzzled, is all.

My words were not said in anger.

To refresh your memory, you can find the recording of the
debate at http://www.stereophile.com/news/050905debate/
and my comments on it at http://www.stereophile.com/asweseeit/705awsi/

Yes, I have it on CD (debate).

In your stated business objective you wrote "If, after
having listened to the best that high-end audio has
to offer, both in the way of digital and analog playback,
Mr. Krueger still feels that the whole business is a fraud,
well at least that opinion will be based on exposure to it."

A sorry business plan overshadowed by poor implemented,
for starters.

  • Re: Access 2010 with Sharepoint 2010
    ... As I mentioned, sure, but then again this is just a long time debate ... not all of their business processes on systems like eBay. ... People are not listing to the recommends not to use cloud systems. ... azure have the ability to censure, build and put on line computers with the ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Debate
    ... MSNBC after the debate had me giggling like a teenage girl all night ... Romney could step into the CEO spot of any major ... but despite their constant claims of mental superiority, ... Mitt Romney's claim to business expertise is a bit ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Debate
    ... MSNBC after the debate had me giggling like a teenage girl all night ... but despite their constant claims of mental superiority, ... but the history you cite doesn't make Mitt Romney the creator ... of that particular business. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Debate
    ... I have known in my gut that president ... MSNBC after the debate had me giggling like a teenage girl all night ... of that particular business. ... I don't know why conservatives admire men like Mitt, ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: The Line Between Reality and Delusion?
    ... available of the debate, Mr. Krueger's points were ... The absence of the basic infrastructure for a business presentation, ... The lie here is Atkinson's claim that I thought or think that high end audio ... One segment of the high end market is the market for genuinely high ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)