The Line Between Reality and Delusion?

"John Atkinson" wrote

You really screwed-the-pooch when you professionally
disrespected him in your handling of the debate.

If you say so, Mr. Powell. But I am not sure how am
I am supposed to have disrespected Arny Krueger at
the HE 2005 debate. I am not attempting a flame, just
puzzled, is all.

My words were not said in anger.

To refresh your memory, you can find the recording of the
debate at http://www.stereophile.com/news/050905debate/
and my comments on it at http://www.stereophile.com/asweseeit/705awsi/

Yes, I have it on CD (debate).

In your stated business objective you wrote "If, after
having listened to the best that high-end audio has
to offer, both in the way of digital and analog playback,
Mr. Krueger still feels that the whole business is a fraud,
well at least that opinion will be based on exposure to it."

A sorry business plan overshadowed by poor implemented,
for starters.

.