Re: The Question Mikey is Afraid to Answer

Arny Krueger wrote:
> No doubt Atkinson and Phillips set this up, as it is well known
> that they  had/have a relationship outside of RAO.

You just dig yourself a deeper hole, Mr. Krueger. _What_
"well-known" relationship? I have met Marc Phillips once,
at one of the lunches r.a.o. regulars used to have at CES,
and I have exchanged emails with Marc, I believe, just once.
And no, it was not a "set-up." That you can declare it so is,
along with your current claim that I send you "hate mail,"
just more evidence of your sickness.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

  • Re: The Question Mikey is Afraid to Answer
    ... "John Atkinson" wrote in message ... > Arny Krueger wrote: ... I have met Marc Phillips once, ... BTW there's plenty of evidence that Marc Phillips was one strange bird, ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: The Question Mikey is Afraid to Answer
    ... >> Arny Krueger wrote: ... >>>>> No doubt Atkinson and Phillips set this up, ... >>>> and I have exchanged emails with Marc, I believe, just once. ... >>> Or whatever you think you need to say, Atkinson. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: The Question Mikey is Afraid to Answer
    ... Arny Krueger wrote: ... >>> In this post Jenn quotes John Atkinson telling the ... >> No son was mentioned in the post Arny. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: The Question Mikey is Afraid to Answer
    ... "Arny Krueger" wrote in message ... >>> What Atkinson actually claims is that he didn't like his interpretation ... >>> of a non-specific response I made to one of Marc Phillips posts. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: The Question Mikey is Afraid to Answer
    ... >> Arny Krueger wrote: ... > That's another one of your red herrings, Atkinson. ... Jenn was unaware of you having children until you decided ... John Atkinson ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)