Re: The Question Mikey is Afraid to Answer

Arny Krueger wrote:
> No doubt Atkinson and Phillips set this up, as it is well known
> that they  had/have a relationship outside of RAO.

You just dig yourself a deeper hole, Mr. Krueger. _What_
"well-known" relationship? I have met Marc Phillips once,
at one of the lunches r.a.o. regulars used to have at CES,
and I have exchanged emails with Marc, I believe, just once.
And no, it was not a "set-up." That you can declare it so is,
along with your current claim that I send you "hate mail,"
just more evidence of your sickness.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

.