> > "Jenn" <jennconducts@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >> Well, thanks a lot, given that I stated that I didn't
> >> wish to reveal my full name for security.
>
> Hmm, paranoid too.

Not paranoid, Krueger, just cautious following a scary incident. Why do
you have trouble understanding that, and why is it important to you?

> > Well, you are kind of a public figure posting in a public
> > forum, why hide if that's your intent, regardless of
> > where you live?
>
> Did I say paranoid? Maybe its just excess feelings of grandiosity.

Why would you think that?

> > You told us you are a conductor, your name is Jenn(ifer),
> > and that you were a student of F. Fennell, you don't have
> > to be in the CIA to find out who you are.
>
> You cared about it more than I did Norman, but you clearly get points for
> attention to detail and persistence.
>
> > At any rate, the site is a couple of years out
> >> of date; I no longer work there, nor do I live in Reno.
>
> > Who gives *your* "rats anus" where in blazes you live?
> > Don't flatter yourself.
>
> Agreed.

Perhaps this is some kind of projection on your part. You and some
others seem to think that there is something "grandiose" or
"self-important" about me. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Why in heaven's name do you think such a thing?

> > Show up on my doorstep and my Rottweiler, security
> > system's monitoring (telephone line and radio
> > transmitter) station and Town Police will have you fat
> > ass out of here in no time flat.
>
> Actually, she might be interesting to meet in the flesh as it were.

Oy.

> Interesting quote from
>
> http://classes.tmcc.edu/jmartin/page2.html
>
> "In addition, she completed coursework for a graduate conducting diploma at
> the University of Calgary."
>
> I gyess that means she didn't actually get the diploma.

That would be a correct "gyess". I didn't go back for the fourth summer
to take the comps because I had a chance to teach conducting all summer
with Maestro Fennell. You know, for all you know, I didn't go back to
Calgary because I was sick, or because of the death of a loved one, or
whatever. And yet you mention it, implying that there was something
"wrong" and I didn't get the diploma. Why would you think that? Do you
always make up things about people? I really don't understand your
motivation.

Arny, I have no desire to try to "out nasty" you here. I don't read
this group for that reason. There are political groups where I post
where I'm afraid that I jump in with the "swine" and therefore get just
as dirty as my opponents, but I don't wish to do that here. I don't
know why you feel the need to pursue the path that you have with me, but
I do find it interesting.

  • Re: Best way to get large files from a friend?
    ... privacy and security, but why do you find it problematic ... At no point in our exchange did I say you were paranoid or misguided. ... So, I believe that those who do not make use of those services can be divided into three groups; those who are ignorant of the existence of the service, those who are irrational regarding the security of the operation and the sensitivity of the files they are transmitting, and those who have valid security concerns due to the sensitivity of the data they are transmitting. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Summary of Bit-Level SHA Discussion
    ... >> And when you describe such measures as paranoid, ... your criticism is actually directed at the SHA standard ... that the elimination of unused functionality in a critical ... security application could be described as a 'paranoid' thing to do. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: The honest truth about stereo
    ... >>> Big mystery ... >> wish to reveal my full name for security. ... Did I say paranoid? ... she completed coursework for a graduate conducting diploma at ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Thieving posties
    ... paranoid about 'security' when they don't need to be, and yet in endless ... cases about which we repeatedly read, keep emails that incriminate them. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)