Re: Old Kraco stereo no negative speaker wires

"Dan" <danielzink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello,

I recently came into possesion of an old Kraco AM/FM/CB shaft radio
(NOS). I want to mount it in my Jeep. Problem is.....the factory
wiring "harness" consists of 4 wires: Power,Ground,Left speaker + and
Right Speaker +.......no speaker -'s

Any ideas ?

Thanks, Dan

The ground wire is also the speaker negatives

  • Old Kraco stereo no negative speaker wires
    ... (NOS). ... I want to mount it in my Jeep. ... Problem is.....the factory ...
    (rec.audio.car)
  • Re: dual battery
    ... factory dual. ... My Jeep has a AMC 360 in it with a GM THM ... Actually, I don't know the spec.s on that engine, I just know that I pulled ...
    (rec.autos.4x4)
  • Re: Marlin 336W Peep Site Using Factory Front Site?
    ... # that would mount on the top of the receiver without having to replace ... # or modify the factory front bead site. ... Factory brass bead was a little fragile and broke ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: 95 Jeep Cheroke Rear Spring Problem
    ... oil on the shock mount nuts before attempting to remove them. ... 'New' frame and everything else in '09. ... This Jeep resided near the Atlantic Ocean, ... I don't know what a 'hock' is though, but if is the frame mount, it ...
    (rec.autos.tech)
  • Re: help- Mobile 10meters on a jeep
    ... Mount a 1/4 wavelength vertical on a mount that is well fastened to the bumper/frame with good ground straps or spot welded. ... reason for cophasing CB antennas on trucks is NOT to direct the gain ... my Jeep by cophasing antennas on either side of the jeep by the ... and I'm not really trying to get front/back gain for DXing. ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)