Re: Possible to Replace Factory Videotape Player With DVD Player?
- From: Matt Ion <soundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 12:34:23 GMT
2003 Ford Windstar has a vhs tape player by Autovision that fits in and
quick connects to a floor mounted console. The video is displayed on an
overhead drop-down screen. This was Ford's factory instaled
entertainment system. We would like to move on to a DVD player, but
Autovision does not have an upgrade path to a DVD player for this
Could an aftermarket DVD player be used instead? I realize that the
quick connect functionality would be lost, but could an installer at
least utilize the floor console to hold the aftermarket DVD player and
feed the video to the factory screen and audio output jacks?
Uh... "probably". :)
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0618-3, 05/05/2006
Tested on: 5/7/2006 5:28:40 AM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2005 ALWIL Software.
- Prev by Date: Re: Kicker kx600.1 Wont power on :(
- Next by Date: Re: Kenwood KDC-MP922 problem
- Previous by thread: Possible to Replace Factory Videotape Player With DVD Player?
- Next by thread: Re: Possible to Replace Factory Videotape Player With DVD Player?