- From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 07:07:47 +0000 (UTC)
Remysun <remysun2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On May 31, 8:34 pm, Rhino <no.offline.contact.ple...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The location had nothing to do with it. It was the fact that Rachel was
about to start a new life and was wearing a similar hat. I suppose it
mattered that she was in a city - I couldn't have pictured her throwing her
hat in front of a silo or a gas station in a small town - but it didn't
matter if it was Minneapolis or NYC. Somehow, that combination brought the
Mary Tyler Moore show to mind.
It's New York, and she's Jewish, so the hat throwing would end up like
She's so not Rhoda. For one thing, Rhoda was from New York, lived
in Minneapolis for a few years, then returned.
For another thing, she didn't have even a single Jewish mother. Ach.
That means she can never be Funny Girl.
- Prev by Date: Re: Awake: Finale [spoilers]
- Next by Date: Re: Waltons Cast to Reunite in Los Angeles
- Previous by thread: Re: Glee--Goodbye
- Next by thread: Re: Glee--Goodbye