Re: Amanda Bynes says she's retiring from acting
- From: hancock4@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:30:20 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 21, 11:03 am, shawn <nanoflo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
. . . Bynes choosing
to announce her retirement to the world means engenders a certain
amount of grief. If she just chose to not take on more acting jobs and
dropped her management/agent then eventually someone might ask her
about it but it wouldn't be a big deal.
Basically true, but . . .
1) The 'announcement' could've been a forgery.
2) What has been made public may be out of context from what was
actually said. Celebrity news sources, even "reliable ones" are
notorious for screwing up statements.
3) Assuming she made the statement as has been quoted, it's possible
she was merely musing out loud, which Twitter allows people to do. It
would not surprise me if she might have been having merely a bad day.
4) I feel strongly there is more to the story than we see at this
point. I also feel she isn't going anywhere and will continue to
appear on films and TV or perhaps as a director or producer behind the
- Prev by Date: Re: "Scoundrels" & "The Gates" - Suburban Nightmares
- Next by Date: L&O:CI
- Previous by thread: Re: Amanda Bynes says she's retiring from acting
- Next by thread: Re: Amanda Bynes says she's retiring from acting