Two and a half men disclaimer

At the end of each two and a half men episode there is a page of text
( black letters against a white background) that I guess would be the
standard disclaimer. It comes and goes to fast to read but I think
that what is displayed there is nothing like a standard disclaimer but
is somebod's playground. I haven't access to a recorder so that I may
stop and actually read the thing so I wonder if anyone knows anything.

  • Re: Two and a half men disclaimer
    ... of text (black letters against a white background) that I guess ... standard disclaimer but is somebod's playground. ... and then some, Jerry. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Two and a half men disclaimer
    ... (black letters against a white background) ... standard disclaimer. ... Here's a site that has all Chuck Lorre's "vanity plates": ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Two and a half men disclaimer
    ... (black letters against a white background) ... standard disclaimer. ... It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Two and a half men disclaimer
    ... (black letters against a white background) ... standard disclaimer. ... the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Two and a half men disclaimer
    ... (black letters against a white background) ... standard disclaimer. ... and then some, Jerry. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)