<72f77021-0aa3-40d4-acdf-caa1656d2121@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
altec3220@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Feb 28, 9:41 am, shawn <nanoflo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 01:48:39 -0600, Rob Jensen <ShutUp...@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 28 Feb 2009 06:20:44 GMT, pat...@xxxxxxxxx (Patty Winter) wrote:

Is Amy Jo Johnson leaving the cast permanently? I don't see why
she would, but they wouldn't have bothered hiring Jessica Steen
for only an ep or two. Maybe the "Constable Sabine substitutes
for Jules" storyline is a several-episode arc??

IIRC, AJJ had to go on maternity leave.

Congrats to her, and that explains it. So Steen probably will have an
extended time on the show. Who knows they may end up keeping her on
the show even if Amy Jo Johnson returns. It would be nice if Jessica
Steen could end up finding a permanent home on some show.

Amy Jo Johnson AND Jessica Steen in one show? With lots of guns? Be
still my heart.

rowr

--
Bad Reboot's 'Crap Trek' 2009: "No Shat, No Show"
Rated "least anticipated film of 2009" by ETOnline

  • Re: "Flashpoint" cast question
    ... for Jules" storyline is a several-episode arc?? ... Amy Jo Johnson AND Jessica Steen in one show? ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: "Flashpoint" cast question
    ... extended time on the show. ... Amy Jo Johnson AND Jessica Steen in one show? ... too (it's a likely explanation for a female cast member being ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2011-06-23 (Thursday)
    ... I think I'm seeing a trend that all of these shows have either ... Amy Jo Johnson or a female lead that looks like her. ... Are you trying to claim that Missy Peregrym looks like Amy Jo ... The same can be said for the new Canadian on the ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2011-06-23 (Thursday)
    ... the air, I think I'm seeing a trend that all of these shows have either ... Amy Jo Johnson or a female lead that looks like her. ... Are you trying to claim that Missy Peregrym looks like Amy Jo ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • "Flashpoint" cast question
    ... Is Amy Jo Johnson leaving the cast permanently? ... but they wouldn't have bothered hiring Jessica Steen ... for Jules" storyline is a several-episode arc?? ...
    (rec.arts.tv)