Re: Another Usenet user refuses to use spoiler warnings

"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:478a4f30$0$47157$892e7fe2
@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net:

Don't be so goddam selfish. Learn to share the newsgroup with others.

You're the one being selfish, you're the one wanting people to protect you.
As I said, there are always going to be spoilers, either out of malicious
intent or innocent error.

  • Go, Go Dippy Dom
    ... I couldn't care less about your selfish little concerns about spoilers. ... It's a pity you're not well versed in the matters of hypocrisy and ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: TOT: meally mouthed BBC
    ... I think it's not so much a case as wanting to protect us as wanting to ... Somewhere there'll be a twit listening to the radio who has a chip on ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Suggestion to the Mods: (Was: Re: OT: Terminator SF? (was Re:
    ... This is a U.S.-based, English language newsgroup. ... reasonable to protect for spoilers for recent items - TV shows that ... protect you from all knowledge of them. ... you any reason for ever revisiting them once you know how they turn ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Re: Y&R OBTW I forgot to mention
    ... The actor is justifying this as wanting to protect John Abbott's ... knocks David out, then he also pretty much knocks Nikki out (for awhile ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Surprised to see no reference to al Qaeda deportation case
    ... Wanting to protect a source? ... Does that include not wanting to show the ... In which case it can only be evidence to the people who are ... in faith as to whether people believe you are having an affair against ...
    (uk.legal)