Re: Experts: America Will Break Up Along Racial Lines

On 5 Dec 2005 09:56:56 -0800, "RalGrl" <ralgrl630@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>jay wrote:
>>
>> Better to break America into pieces then to watch it's decline into
>> third-worldism.
>> All it would take is a dynamic leader and political movement to reverse
>> the process.
>

>why why WHY do people always type "then" when they meant "than"?
>
>That's the real issue here, people!

Trotsky, I think we've found you a girl.
-Rich

  • Re: Experts: America Will Break Up Along Racial Lines
    ... > Better to break America into pieces then to watch it's decline into ... > third-worldism. ... > All it would take is a dynamic leader and political movement to reverse ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: sampras 97 vs. fed 07
    ... There are signs of decline that I see. ... player that is always in balance. ... Now I watch the matches and I've been ... Also Youzhny, but Youzhny sounds like he's having ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: When the chips were down
    ... his peak at 22 and Fed in decline at age 27. ... what makes him a bore for me to watch and his stalling tactics and mind ... As we see Federer's finely tuned game break down, ... Federer is more defensive than Nadal these days. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: FOAK: .avi to DVD
    ... The trial version of Nero 9 appears to decline to do this. ... Fuck it. ... I shall watch the series on my PC. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)