Re: Y&R Catherine
- From: Diva <c.frilegh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:33:31 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 6, 1:25 pm, "Mr. Hole the Magnificent"
On Feb 5, 10:45 pm, Buttercup <ButtercupDa...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 3, 3:15 am, Diva <c.fril...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 2, 9:53 pm, Nancy Johnston <nancy.johns...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In today's show (Canada) and tomorrow's US show, Catherine is
back again, second time I think since her short time away. There
is a marked difference in her appearance I feel. She's way
thinner and her color not looking good (or bad make up day). How
many agree (or disagree)?
Back in December her son Corbin Berenson commented that the pace of
the show was really tiring her out. Since it is shot well ahead, what
we are seeing may be how she looked then, not now, I hope so..
As much as I'd hate to see JC leave the show (for whatever reason) I
don't think the role of KC should leave as well. Katherine is an
important part of most story lines.
That just shows how weak the show is overall that it has no other
strong femal character of her stature. When Cooper leaves the show her
character should die.
No, get Betty White!
- Prev by Date: Re: B&B -- Steffy Can't Stand Bill Right Now
- Next by Date: B&B -- Steffy Has Changed For The Better
- Previous by thread: Re: Y&R Catherine
- Next by thread: Y&R: Looks like a twist is possibly coming.