Re: Y&R: Ricky

On 31/01/2012 10:51 PM, Tony Cianfaglione wrote:

Is it just me or does it seem like TPTB are positioning Ricky to be the
new villaine d'etre now that Adam has been sidelined? His scenes are
dark; he seems dark, like he always has an ulterior motive. His
manipulation of Patty is downright criminal.

And on Wednesday's U.S. show, he learns a secret from Patty which you
just know he will use to his advantage and stir up a lot more trouble.

I haven't watched the show since Christmas (I'm a wee bit behind). However, I've said since day one of his arrival that he's a bad egg. Dark is a good word (and very sneaky to boot).

Dave - Toronto

  • Re: Y & R- WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED?????
    ... Dr. Em is magicly tranformed into a blond with black roots. ... Patty's hair naturally grow out dark (she's been in the pokey long ... Maybe they've been trying to maintain the fiction that Patty ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Y & R- WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED?????
    ... Patty's hair naturally grow out dark (she's been in the pokey long ... have Patty cut out that wretched damaged blonde with her ... Maybe they've been trying to maintain the fiction that Patty ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Y&R: Ricky
    ... dark; he seems dark, like he always has an ulterior motive. ... manipulation of Patty is downright criminal. ...     And on Wednesday's U.S. show, he learns a secret from Patty which you ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Y & R- WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED?????
    ... Patty's hair naturally grow out dark (she's been in the pokey long ... have Patty cut out that wretched damaged blonde with her ...  Maybe they've been trying to maintain the fiction that Patty ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Y&R: Ricky
    ... Is it just me or does it seem like TPTB are positioning Ricky to be the new villaine d'etre now that Adam has been sidelined? ... His scenes are dark; he seems dark, like he always has an ulterior motive. ... he learns a secret from Patty which you just know he will use to his advantage and stir up a lot more trouble. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)