Re: Y&R: Ricky

On 31/01/2012 10:51 PM, Tony Cianfaglione wrote:

Is it just me or does it seem like TPTB are positioning Ricky to be the
new villaine d'etre now that Adam has been sidelined? His scenes are
dark; he seems dark, like he always has an ulterior motive. His
manipulation of Patty is downright criminal.

And on Wednesday's U.S. show, he learns a secret from Patty which you
just know he will use to his advantage and stir up a lot more trouble.

I haven't watched the show since Christmas (I'm a wee bit behind). However, I've said since day one of his arrival that he's a bad egg. Dark is a good word (and very sneaky to boot).

Dave - Toronto

.