Re: Y&R - Cool episode alert

On 21/07/2011 7:58 PM, Koko wrote:
Did he fool around with Diane the night before he got married?
I thought Abby run over his ass before he had a chance to do Diane (she was behind Abby's vehicle). :)
Anyway, he wouldn't be the first perfectly fine and faithful future husband, who did such a naughty thing.
No way his (almost?) meeting Diane justifies being run down by a car.

Koko

I'm talking about the night of the storm when the windows burst in Tucker's apartment and Abby found Tucker and Diane as they were..cleaning up afterwards. Yes, they slept together and yes Abby caught them after the fact. This was the seed of doubt that was planted in Abby's head regarding Tucker. Does it justify being run down by a car?? No, of course not. However, you made it sound like it was perfectly acceptable for Tucker to fool around behind Ashley's back if they were not married (that is what I took issue with).

Dave - Toronto