Re: Enough of Sharon - Put her away!!!

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:42:07 -0400, Dave <nomorecrocket@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 19/07/2011 1:41 AM, Tony Cianfaglione wrote:

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011, Dave wrote:

Are you sure?? When Diane went into Adam's room (after he scurried out
to meet the computer dude about the memory card)...she found his
laptop open and he had previously been trying to analyze the memory
cards. That's why I figured it had to be that guy's contact info on
his screen which is how Diane found it and immediately made contact
with the guy. When she met up with the guy at Gloworm they were
talking about video footage, the ambulance, and Adam. The only way
Diane was able to make contact with this guy was from whatever was on
Adam's computer screen when he left Diane in his room earlier and I
thought he was looking at memory cards for Sharon.

Diane went to Adam's email contacts and saw the name 'gingerman', which
intrigued her, so she went to his website and saw that he was a
freelance paparazzi. The photo guy was connected to Adam via Phyllis,
who gave him the contact after she gave up on the memory cards. If
anything, Phyllis may ask her contact about the cards and find that Adam
lied.

Ahhh...ok, that makes more sense. I had it all wrong then. When that
scene initially aired, I was confused because I thought they were
different people but I figured they were the same after Diane snuk a
peak at Adam's computer. Thx for clarifying.

Dave - Toronto

I think it was Diane's sneek peak at Adam's laptop that had me
confused.

Karen

  • Re: Enough of Sharon - Put her away!!!
    ... laptop open and he had previously been trying to analyze the memory ... Diane was able to make contact with this guy was from whatever was on ... The photo guy was connected to Adam via Phyllis, ... who gave him the contact after she gave up on the memory cards. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Enough of Sharon - Put her away!!!
    ... out to meet the computer dude about the memory card)...she found his laptop open and he had previously been trying to analyze the memory cards. ... The only way Diane was able to make contact with this guy was from whatever was on Adam's computer screen when he left Diane in his room earlier and I thought he was looking at memory cards for Sharon. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Enough of Sharon - Put her away!!!
    ... meet the computer dude about the memory card)...she found his laptop open and he had previously been trying to analyze the memory cards. ... The only way Diane was able to make contact with this guy was from whatever was on Adam's computer screen when he left Diane in his room earlier and I thought he was looking at memory cards for Sharon. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: For Dave Patrick - The Saga Continues
    ... Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. ... Microsoft Certified Professional ... > I received a virtual memory is low warning today - a real bummer. ... > I was able to correct the greyed out Automatic Updates and wished to share ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • RE: BSOD Error Stop: 0x00000050 & error code 0x10000050
    ... "Dave" wrote: ... Corrupted Video Driver ATI onboard type so shared memory ... Virtual memory probably a factor. ... How to read the small memory dump files that Windows creates for debugging ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)