Y&R = Chloe Still In Love With Billy

The fact that Chloe wasn't the woman that made Billy want to be a
better man. She and Billy love their child and I find them to be equal
screw ups but Billy is a much better person. Jill needs to kick her
a__ to the curb and it is well within her rights. I hope someone
knocks that little shrew off her high horse and soon and I dont want
Billy there to catch her. For she wants to be in control of Delia and
doesn't want Billy to be around Delia for her tears means nothing than
her actions.

  • Y&R = Chloe Did Not Listen To Anyone
    ... Chloe wants Billy to step up & be a responsible father to Delia then ... I saw Billy cower to Victor because apparently ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Y&R = Kevin Breaking Up With Chloe
    ... Chloe still has feelings for Billy and this her way of punishing him. ... She is not really thinking about Delia. ... Chloe didn't have to let the judge know about the incident in the park ... She called Chole who came to park and when she arrived ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Y&R = Chloe Isnt So Perfect Herself
    ... If Chloe was so concerned about her daughter then wouldn't she care ... that she is taking her father away knowing that Delia loves Billy. ... Billy and Chole. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Y&R = Billy Needs To Get To His Daughter
    ... Chloe didn't do what she did to protect Delia she did it to spite ... What does Kevin's past have to do with Delia lying in a hospital bed ... Chloe is lying to her daughter FOR Billy, ... need him and Victoria is wasting her time conctacting him blah blah ...